To assist, serve and provide supplemental food to families that live in Sampson County and request a need for food. Our mission is based on a compassionate helping hand as we respect the dignity of each person we serve.
GOALS & ACTIVITIES
- The pantry is open for regular distribution each Wednesday from 1:00-3:00 pm. Emergencies dictate other times as needed.
- The FBC, Inc. food pantry serves as an agency to distribute food for the Temporary Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP).
- Hours and days for shopping, stocking, and receiving the TEFAP delivery varies monthly.
- An application is completed monthly for each recipient.
- Must be a resident of Sampson County.
- Meet federal income limit if not receiving food stamps.
- If over federal income limit then served from food pantry stock only.
- The two programs must be identified and kept separate within the pantry.
- FBC, Inc food pantry has a 501 (c) 3 status.