To promote religious, civic, social and educational welfare in our church and surrounding community.
GOALS & ACTIVITIES
- The Women’s Guild meets on the last Thursday in each month except for August, November and December.
- The Women’s Guild celebrates its anniversary on the Sunday in August.
- The November meeting is held on the Thursday before Thanksgiving.
- In December we hold a Christmas party.
- The Women’s Guild members are assessed $125.00 for the church yearly due by anniversary (August).
- Each member is asked to host a monthly meeting along with one other member.
- The hostesses lead the Devotion and provide a serving of food.
- The Women’s Guild promotes one fundraiser per year (usually a plate sale). Each member is asked to sell or buy 10 tickets.
- Other activities include:
- Visit, call or pray with our sick and shut in members
- Mail cards quarterly to our sick and shut in
- Adopt a family for Christmas
- Provide gifts for our high school seniors
- Host a Christmas party for our senior citizens
- Sponsor a child for Bible Camp
- Support some local theater
- Complete small projects in the church
- Make monetary gifts to the church